- Masks are recommended inside a station building and in trains.
- The train stations may be accessed freely by both passengers and their accompanying persons, it is only recommended to wear protection means covering your mouth and nose.
- There are hand sanitizers with dispensers in all trains, which may be used by passengers. They are placed near all the train doors.
Payment for train tickets
- Tickets may be bought online, in trains or at stations by paying with a bank card or in cash.
- We would like to remind that up-to-date information is also provided to passengers at the information centre by phone +370 700 55 111.
- We would like to remind that all international voyages are currently cancelled, and trains are running in transit only.