- 1 - the possibility to access the first railway platform
- 2 – the possibility to access second railway platforms
- 3 – the possibility to access third railway platforms.
Accessibility of stations and railway platforms for people with disabilities and reduced mobility
Accessibility of train models for people with disabilities and reduced/ restricted mobility
- * Train models running most frequently on the specified route are listed in the table; however, there may be exceptions. We recommend you contact the passenger information centre by telephone +370 700 55111 every time you plan your train travel and ask whether a train specifically adapted for your needs will run on the particular day and time.
- ** The train access and disembarkation service is not available on 620M, DR1AMv, RA-2 train models due to infrastructure or design features. For each trip planning, we recommend contacting the passenger information center by phone +370 700 55111 and find out what are the options for getting on and off the train at the start and end stations of your planned trip.