1. Dogs, cats, birds and other animals (pets) (up to a maximum of two), in specially designed containers (baskets, boxes, cages, etc.), the total sum of the three dimensions (length, width, height) of which is not more than 115 cm, the total weight of which is not more than 8 kg, and which do not occupy a separate seating position, may be carried by the passenger free of charge (subject, in all cases, to a certificate issued by a veterinary doctor on the health of the animal to be carried).
2. Dogs that do not fit into the dimensions specified in point 1 above must be accompanied by a dog transport ticket. They must be muzzled and kept on a leash of not more than 0,5 m in length, without occupying a separate seating position.
3. The passenger must pay the charge for the carriage of the dog as specified in paragraph 14 and obtain a ticket for the carriage of the animal to prove it.
4. Upon payment, no more than one dog shall be carried without a special container and only under the supervision of an adult passenger.
5. Assistance dogs accompanying disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility shall be carried free of charge, unmuzzled and on a leash.
6. Dogs, cats, birds and other animals (pets) which may endanger the life and health of passengers and train staff are not allowed.
7. When transporting dogs, cats, birds and other animals (pets), their owners or persons accompanying them must ensure that sanitary and hygienic requirements are observed in the carriage.
8. It is the passenger's responsibility to look after the animals he/she has taken along.